Are You Disconnected From Your Feminine Energy?
When most people hear the words masculine and feminine, they think male and female. The concept is really much greater than this, however. Each person, regardless of gender, has within them both energies. Both of these energies are important to leading a healthy life for men and women. The problem is that most women are operating mainly in their masculine energy and have lost connection to their feminine genius. I have discovered that most, if not all of the female clients that reach out to me for help are experiencing an imbalance in their masculine and feminine energy. So why is this a problem?
Masculine and feminine energy exist to live in harmony. Like yin and yang, the sun and moon, day and night, they both exist in a way that makes the other magical and desired. Each one balances the other with their unique gifts. The masculine energy is like the riverbank, structured and steadfast, holding the water in place and guiding its path. Feminine energy is like the water in the river, flowing and full of movement, creating new paths with its gentle curves and nourishing the ecosystems within it. Without the riverbank or the water, the river wouldn’t exist. So both are necessary and important. The problem occurs when there is too much of one and not enough of the other. A dried-up river bank cannot support or create new life. Just as a river that is missing, the riverbank is simply a flood.
“Women can step into their full power when they are connected to their feminine genius.”
What is the Difference Between Masculine and Feminine Energy?
Masculine Energy is your “get sh*t done” energy. It is protective, defensive, active, and outward. When we operate from our masculine energy, we are focused on logic, facts, and making things happen. This is important because, without this energy, little would get accomplished. However, too much of this can lead to a complete disconnect from the balancing feminine energy.
Masculine Traits – Looks for a problem to solve
- Left brain-Logical thought
- Decisive action
Excess/Out of balance masculine energy
Feminine energy is intuitive, receptive, and nurturing. When we operate from this place, we are creative and accepting. We inspire and feel deeply. However, this energy can feel vulnerable, and in a world that has long rewarded the masculine, it is no wonder many women have found themselves avoiding this energy.
Feminine Traits- Looks for love.
- Right brain- Intuitive
Excess/ Out of balance Feminine Energy
- People Pleasing
- Easily attached
The #1 Reason Women Become Disconnected From Their Feminine Energy
When women feel a lack of pleasure and joy in their life, it is usually a huge indicator that their feminine energy is blocked.
What causes this block, and how do you fix it?
Women become disconnected from their feminine energy for a variety of reasons. For example, abuse and trauma can cause a woman to shut down the more vulnerable pieces of herself for survival. This is important when surviving, but once you have escaped the danger, continuing to live in this shutdown state will keep you from healing and ultimately reclaiming your joy. Many women I work with have absolutely no idea they are disconnected from their feminine essence until they start going through the work and find themselves hitting a wall. Almost paralyzed at times. The pathway to that side of themselves has been closed for so long that trying to access it feels foreign and scary. Often many women feel that this part of them is weak, and if they were to lower the walls, their entire world would come crashing down. I understand these feelings because I have also struggled with an imbalance in my energy throughout my life.
“ I have always been driven and career-oriented and competing in what felt like a man’s world.”
Factors in closing off your feminine energy
- Shamed for emotions
- Shamed for sexuality
- Shamed for sensitivity
- No safe place to exist in your feminine
- Career pressure
How to Reconnect With Your Feminine Energy
Chances are, if you found yourself here, you are feeling disconnected from your feminine essence. You may feel a lack of pleasure and joy in your life. You may even feel a tugging deep inside that is calling you back to yourself. But where do you start after years of disconnection?
Not sure if you are out of balance? Take my free quiz now to find out.
Here Are 5 Things You Can Do Right Now to Awaken Your Feminine Essence.
- Create a Morning Self-Care Ritual – What we focus on first in the morning sets the tone for our entire day. Feminine energy is all about bliss and creativity. By giving yourself an extra 30 minutes in the morning to put on makeup, stretch, or journal and sip your favorite tea, you are putting the feminine first and setting the tone for your day. Trust me, setting your alarm a little earlier is worth it.
- Be Open to Receive – I know this sounds so basic, but I can guarantee that if you are operating mostly in your masculine energy, you likely aren’t quick to receive help. Feminine energy is collaborative and receptive. By accepting the gifts or support others try to give you, you are tapping into the feminine.
- Plan a Date for Yourself – This goes along with being open to receiving, but you are treating yourself in this exercise. It’s easier to make time to plan something for a loved one, but when was the last time you put out the rose petals for yourself. Clean your bathroom and bedroom like you would if you were having a lover over. Pick a sexy playlist and order take-out. Light some candles and sprinkle some rose petals around. Then spend the evening pampering yourself.
- Self-Touch – This doesn’t have to mean masturbating. But it can. Layout a cozy blanket, dim the lights, and put on some music. Run your hands slowly across every inch of your body. Take note of the way your fingertips feel, starting at your scalp and moving through your hair. How does it feel when you gently caress your face and down your neck? Take your time and really pay attention to the sensations. This awakens your feminine body to pleasure.
- Dance – The quickest way to access my feminine essence when I feel stuck or blocked is through feminine movement. Here is a playlist to get you started. Find a place where you can really let go, preferably away from and mirrors. This practice is not about how you look; it is about how you feel. Watching yourself in the mirror may just keep you stuck or feeling insecure. Blast your music and move. Move-in anyway that feels good. Again this isn’t about what looks good. After a few songs of raw, uninhibited movement, you will feel liberated.
It’s never too late to create a life of passion!
Schedule a Complimentary Passionate Possibilities Session
During this 60 minute call, we’ll dive in and discuss your vision, goals, and desires. We’ll talk about what’s holding you back from having what you want. Along the way, we’ll discover if we’re a good match to work together. If we are, at the end of the call, we’ll explore the options in working together and how I can help you have more passion, connection, and intimacy.
This session is valued at $349 but is my complimentary gift to you if you’re ready to learn how to express your needs and desires, get them fulfilled, and learn the skills of communication and connection.
This transformative experience will leave you inspired and open to new possibilities!
Rain Montana, Intimacy & Relationship Mentor,www.PleasureSexAndHealing.com